The fully renovated unit is in a prewar, six-story elevator building located in the northern portion of Kensington, Brooklyn. Built in 1934, the building is a classical example of Art Deco architectural style with high ceilings, terrazzo floors throughout and original frosted glass windows in the lobby. An exterior entrance overhang in the front of the building has sweeping curves and decorative ionic columns. The exterior brickwork of the building is interspersed with a raised brick design to give the illusion of columns running up the sides of the building, commonly found in Roaring Twenties design. Two separate elevators serve each wing of the building and the wings are connected by a large lobby featuring pristine original prewar details.